Ways to Give
Hubbard Street could not have become the company it is today without individuals and organizations supporting our vision.
Your support allows Hubbard Street to perform throughout the year in Chicago and around the globe. We work every day in the public schools with students and teachers to use the choreographic process to invoke creativity and engage students in learning. We’ve created the Hubbard Street Parkinson’s Project, which uses contemporary dance to improve patients’ mobility and dexterity. And we collaborate with other leading cultural institutions like the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and The Second City to help people look at art, movement and music in a different light. None of this is possible without your support.
In return for your gift, we are pleased to offer opportunities to mingle with the artists, see rehearsals of new work and experience the company like never before.
Be Our Foundation
Monthly Marley Members support Hubbard Street and our outreach programs with regular monthly gifts.
- $10 a month will fund the construction of a costume for a dancer in a World Premiere production.
- $20 a month allows us to license a piece of music for a new choreographic work.
- $50 a month will give a Chicago Public School student a scholarship to the Youth Dance Program.
- $100 a month allows us to create and present a professional development workshop for an entire school’s teachers.
- $200 a month allows hundreds of students to attend an interactive Hubbard Street performance at the Harris Theater for Music and Dance.
The Lou Conte Founders Society recognizes individuals whose generosity and foresight provide future gifts to Hubbard Street Dance Chicago through planned giving. Members of the Society receive special invitations throughout the year and ongoing recognition of their commitment. More importantly, members have the deep satisfaction of supporting Hubbard Street's future.
Including Hubbard Street Dance Chicago in your estate plans will:
- Support the continued artistic growth of the company
- Bring the newest choreographic voices to the stage
- Enrich the lives of students through our school programs
- Broaden and engage new audiences through Youth, Education and Community Programs
- Build our endowment to guarantee the future of Hubbard Street
Notifying us of your commitment to Hubbard Street allows us to thank you today for your future generosity. Please join the Lou Conte Founders Society and help ensure the future of Hubbard Street Dance Chicago. For more information, please call or email Dexter Carlson, Senior Development Coordinator, at 312-850-9744, ext. 130.
If you have already included us in your estate plan, please let us know so you can enjoy the many benefits of the Lou Conte Founders Society.
With your tax-deductible contribution, we are thrilled to offer benefits that provide access to the artists, exclusive previews of work before it hits the stage and much more.