Right of Refusal Policy
Hubbard Street Dance Company values and respects all patrons who attend our performances, and we strive to create a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. However, there may be circumstances where we may need to refuse service to an individual for the safety and enjoyment of our performers and audience members.
We reserve the right to refuse service or admission to anyone who engages in any of the following behaviors:
- Disruptive behavior: Any behavior that causes a disruption to the performance or interferes with the enjoyment of other patrons may result in refusal of service.
- Harassment: Any behavior that is intimidating, threatening, or abusive towards other patrons, performers, or staff may result in refusal of service.
- Illegal activity: Any activity that is illegal, such as drug use, may result in refusal of service.
- Non-compliance with venue policies: Failure to comply with the venue's policies, such as smoking or bringing outside food or drink, may result in refusal of service.
- Previous violations: Any individual who has previously violated any of these policies or engaged in any other behavior that poses a risk to the safety or enjoyment of our performers or audience members may be refused service.
Hubbard Street Dance Company will make every effort to communicate these policies clearly to all potential ticket buyers and to ensure that our staff is trained to enforce them in a fair and consistent manner. We reserve the right to refuse service or admission to anyone who violates these policies and appreciate your understanding and cooperation in helping us create a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
Policy last updated 3/24/2023