Welcome to Hubbard Street, Chicago’s international destination for dance.
Subscriptions to Hubbard Street's innovative and exciting Season 41 are now on sale!
Already a subscriber? Renew your Season 41 subscription today.
Fall Series, September 27, 29 + 30 at the Harris Theater
The Fall Series brings together Grammy award-winning Third Coast Percussion with three choreographers who are redefining what it means to make dance today – Emma Portner, famous for her imaginative viral dance videos, and Jon Boogz and Lil Buck, co-founders of Movement Art Is. The new music is by produced by Devonté Hynes (aka Blood Orange) and features Chicago’s Third Coast Percussion performing live.
Winter Series, December 6, 8 + 9 at the Harris Theater
danc(e)volve: New Works Festival returns for Season 41 featuring the inventive choreography of Hubbard Street’s own artists; Hubbard Street Choreographic Fellows Alice Klock, named one of Dance Magazine’s 25 to watch for 2018, Florian Lochner, and Rena Butler.
Spring Series, March 2 + 3 at the Auditorium Theatre
Malpaso Dance Company and Hubbard Street come together for an exciting collaboration next spring. In addition to a work performed by both companies, the two-night engagement features choreography by Malpaso Artistic Director, Osnel Delgado and three-time Princess Grace award winner, Robyn Mineko Williams.
Summer Series, June 6, 8 + 9 at the Harris Theater
Hubbard Street concludes Season 41 with the Summer Series featuring works by Crystal Pite, Resident Choreographer Alejandro Cerrudo, and the return of Brian Brooks’ Terrain, called “a lush movement exchange” by See Chicago Dance, first premiered by Hubbard Street in 2016.
Subscribers get the best seats — at the best prices!
Raise the curtain on Season 41 with the exclusive perks of being a subscriber.
- Subscribers enjoy priority seating for up to 30% off
- Introduce family and friends to Hubbard Street! Add single tickets to your subscription at your subscriber rate.
- Your seats are your seats for every performance
- Free, no-hassle ticket exchanges
- Parking discounts available only for subscribers
- Special offers from our Restaurant Partners
- 15% off Hubbard Street merchandise and 10% savings on class cards at the Lou Conte Dance Studio
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes access and special invitations
- Flexible payment plans*