Hubbard Street 2014-15 Season
- In October 2014, enjoy an unprecedented collaboration between Hubbard Street and Chicago’s prime exporters of contemporary comedy, The Second City.
- In December 2014, see three new works by award-winning young choreographers, up close at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago.
- In March 2015, experience a world premiere, audience favorites and more.
- In June 2015, feast your eyes on three works by one of our most celebrated living artists.
2014-15 Season Information:
|Zone||Thur at 7:30 pm / Fri at 8 pm / Sun at 3 pm||Sat at 8 pm|
Subscribers support Hubbard Street's mission and get exclusive benefits
- 25% savings on all performances
- 20% discount on merchandise at performances (New benefit!)
- Exclusive perks and behind-the-scenes access
- Free, no-hassle ticket exchanges
- Your seats are YOUR SEATS for every performance
- Introduce your friends to Hubbard Street! Purchase additional single tickets at subscriber rates - a 25% savings.
- Visit hubbardstreetdance.com/benefits for a complete list of subscriber benefits, updated throughout the season as exciting new perks become available
Subscribers - We'd like to hear from you! Let us know how you're enjoying your subscription at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hubbard Street’s Chicago performances and touring engagements worldwide are just part of our story. We bring dance into local classrooms while our Parkinson’s Project provides support and new ways of moving. Special presentations include free events with local partners such as the Art Institute of Chicago, and performance opportunities for youth. Subscriptions and ticket sales cover only a portion of our expenses. Your contribution supports health and wellness, keeps communities culturally vibrant, and allows us to bring artists, art and audiences together.