Nov 17–20, 2016 at the Harris Theater
March 16–19, 2017 at the Harris Theater
May 12–13, 2017 at the Harris Theater
June 8–11, 2017 at the Harris Theater
Subscribe today for 2016–17 and guarantee yourself a year of exhilarating contemporary dance.
SEASON 39 FALL SERIES
Hubbard Street Resident Choreographer Alejandro Cerrudo unveils his 15th original creation for the company, alongside new work by the Harris Theater’s inaugural Resident Artist, Brian Brooks, and a spellbinding pair by master choreographer Jiří Kylián: Sarabande and Falling Angels.
November 17–20, 2016 at the Harris Theater for Music and Dance
SEASON 39 SPRING SERIES
Hubbard Street’s fourth program devoted to the creative range of a single artist celebrates global choreographer Nacho Duato. This landmark series features the return of Duato’s stirring Rassemblement and exquisite Jardí Tancat, plus a duet from Multiplicity. Forms of Emptiness and Silence, and the Hubbard Street premiere of White Darkness.
March 16–19, 2017 at the Harris Theater for Music and Dance
SEASON 39 CHICAGO SERIES
Spotlighting Chicago’s own world-class dancemakers, this all-new program of premieres includes the latest from Princess Grace Award–winning choreographer Robyn Mineko Williams, Lucky Plush Productions artistic director Julia Rhoads, and more.
May 12–13, 2017 at the Harris Theater for Music and Dance
SEASON 39 SUMMER SERIES
The company kicks off “Hubbard Street at 40” with a thrilling evening of audience favorites, spanning four decades of excellence in contemporary dance. Enjoy The Golden Section by Twyla Tharp, Georgia and The 40s by Lou Conte, duets from Lucas Crandall’s Imprint and Jim Vincent’s Palladio, William Forsythe’s One Flat Thing, reproduced, and scenes from Resident Choreographer Alejandro Cerrudo’s One Thousand Pieces.
June 8–11, 2017 at the Harris Theater for Music and Dance
Subscribers support Hubbard Street's mission and get exclusive benefits
- Bring your friends and family to Hubbard Street! Purchase your subscription and any additional single tickets at subscriber rates – 25% off
- Your seats are YOUR SEATS for every performance
- Free no-hassle ticket exchanges
- Parking discounts only for subscribers
- Special offers at partner restaurants
- 15% discount on merchandise
- 10% savings on class cards at Lou Conte Dance Studio
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes access
- Visit hubbardstreetdance.com/benefits for a complete list of subscriber benefits, updated throughout the season as new perks become available
Subscribers - We'd like to hear from you! Let us know how you're enjoying your subscription at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spotlight Subscribers are extraordinary patrons who support health and wellness, provide inclusive dance education, and allow us to bring artists, art and audiences together.
Hubbard Street’s Chicago performances and touring engagements worldwide are just part of our story. We bring dance into local classrooms while our Parkinson’s Project and The Autism Project provide adaptive support and new ways of moving. Special presentations include free events with partner institutions, and performance opportunities for young dancers. Subscriptions and ticket sales cover only a portion of our expenses.
Step into the spotlight by making a contribution of $100, $250, $500 or more when you subscribe. You’ll support our mission — and get invitations to special events and in-studio previews throughout the season.
- An intermission Champagne toast in the Donor Room during one of our Harris Theater performance series.
- Two complimentary tickets to our Inside/Out Choreographic Workshop.
- A backstage tour of the Harris Theater during one of our performance series.
- An invitation for two to our Fall Series Cocktails & Choreography event at the Hubbard Street Dance Center.
- Free passes to The First Dance, a pre-show talk and reception prior to Sunday performances.
You make our work happen onstage, in the classroom, and all over the world.