October 15–18, 2015
December 10–13, 2015
March 17–20, 2016
June 9–12, 2016
Subscribe to Season 38 today and look forward to four seasons of thrilling dance, exclusively at the Harris Theater.
A full evening devoted to one of the world’s foremost choreographers, William Forsythe, opens Season 38 with a bang. The evening features One Flat Thing, reproduced; the return of Quintett; and the first U.S. production of N.N.N.N. October 15–18, 2015
Crystal Pite brings the U.S. company premiere of Solo Echo to Hubbard Street, alongside the Harris Theater debut of Waxing Moon by Robyn Mineko Williams, and a world premiere by returning company dancer and choreographer Penny Saunders. December 10–13, 2015
Innovative choreography and repertory favorites from recent seasons at Hubbard Street include The Impossible by Alejandro Cerrudo, I am Mister B by Gustavo Ramírez Sansano, and a world premiere by Hubbard Street Rehearsal Director Lucas Crandall. March 17–20, 2016
It’s the triumphant return of the most critically-acclaimed theatrical event of 2014: Hubbard Street + The Second City’s collaboration The Art of Falling! June 9–12, 2016
Subscribers support Hubbard Street's mission and get exclusive benefits
- 25% savings on all performances
- 10% discount on merchandise at performances (New benefit!)
- Exclusive perks and behind-the-scenes access
- Free, no-hassle ticket exchanges
- Your seats are YOUR SEATS for every performance
- Introduce your friends to Hubbard Street! Purchase additional single tickets at subscriber rates - a 25% savings.
- Visit hubbardstreetdance.com/benefits for a complete list of subscriber benefits, updated throughout the season as exciting new perks become available
Subscribers - We'd like to hear from you! Let us know how you're enjoying your subscription at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spotlight Subscribers are extraordinary patrons who support health and wellness, provide inclusive dance education, and allow us to bring artists, art and audiences together.
Hubbard Street’s Chicago performances and touring engagements worldwide are just part of our story. We bring dance into local classrooms while our Parkinson's Project and Autism Project programs provide support and new ways of moving. Special presentations include free events with partner institutions and performance opportunities for young dancers. Subscriptions and ticket sales cover only a portion of our expenses.
Step into the spotlight by making a contribution of $100, $250 or more when you subscribe, and you’ll support our mission — and be invited to special events and studio tours throughout the season.
- An intermission champagne toast in the Donor Room during one of our Harris Theater performance series.
- A backstage tour of the Harris Theater during one of our performance series.
- Two complimentary tickets to our Inside/Out Choreographic Workshop.
You make our work onstage, in the classroom and all over the world happen.