October 2, 2012
Join us for an exclusive evening to benefit Hubbard Street Dance Chicago.
Sip wines poured by the experts from Hart Davis Hart, one of the leading fine and rare wine companies in the world; savor hors d’oeuvres prepared by L2O, one of Chicago’s Michelin-rated restaurants with a reputation for upholding the finest standards in hospitality; seek luxury silent auction items; and support the artistic and education programs of Hubbard Street Dance Chicago.
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
L2O - 2300 N. Lincoln Park West
Taste tickets no longer available online. Please contact Jeanne Newman at (312) 850-9744 ext. 130 if you would like to purchase tickets to the event.
Krug Grande Cuvee
2010 Blanc de Lynch Bages
2009 Domaine William Fèvre Chablis, Les Clos
2007 Two Hands Shiraz Coach House Block
2006 Pax Cellars Syrah Kobler Family Vineyard
1995 Chateau Ducru Beaucaillou
TASTE auction prizes include:
• Hinckley Ultimate Picnic - A three hour catered champagne lunch tour for four people, onboard the Hinckley Picnic Boat MK III, touring the Chicago River & Harbors of Lake Michigan.
• Pride Mountain - 3.0 Liter Bottle of 2009 Merlot, signed by the winemaker plus a four-person private tour and tasting at the vineyards for four
• Dinner for two at Chicago Cut Steakhouse
• Two Bottles of 2003 Mouton Rothschild - Rated 95 points by Robert Parker at The Wine Advocate
• Ultimate Cellar - one of each of the wines being tasted at TASTE
• Dinner at L20 - enjoy a dinner for two at our venue, the award-winning, Michelin-starred L2O